The Sandbox now available on App Store
We are very, very happy to announce that The Sandbox is now available for FREE download in the App Store!
Click this link to install The Sandbox on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-sandbox/id520777858 (don't hesitate -- it's FREE!)
We appreciate your support!
Please leave us a five-star review and stay tuned for more awesome updates.
The Sandbox is a unique powder game that provides you with your very own “physics sandbox” and gives you god-like powers, right on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad! Imagine creating your own universe (complete with amazing Pixel Art), composing your own music, and much, much more. The universe is yours to create or destroy, and the only limit is your imagination!
Start from scratch with basic building blocks like stone, water and soil. Once you discover mud and sand, you’re on your way!
Grow plants, build walls, and gain access to advanced tools for crafting more and more complex elements.
Before long, you’ll be able to access non-organic elements like metal and light bulbs, allowing you to populate your universe with creations both natural and technological.
MASTER THE ELEMENTS
- Assume the role of a god and master the elements in 24 challenging and entertaining missions
- Watch elements interact with each other and bring life to your universe: water evaporates, stones erode, and plants grow – just like the real world!
- Earn Mana from your actions and unlock tons of new elements and achievements
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION
- Millions of possibilities. Infinite landscape designs. Countless different chemical reactions. Nothing is beyond your reach!
- Unleash your inner Pixel Artist to create or recreate amazing masterpieces
- Compose your very own chiptunes melodies within the game
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH THE WORLD
- Create your universe and then share it in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
- Browse the gallery to see what other players have created
- Rate other players’ worlds, and add elements too
An entire universe in the palm of your hand!
★ COMING SOON: ★
- In Game Localization
- Ability to comment on people's creations
- Search function while browsing the Online Gallery
★ FOLLOW US ★
What the press is saying
Pixowl is working on the next big thing since... well, I'll just come out and say it... since Minecraft. - 148Apps