Create the park of your dreams on iPhone or Android
Play now the official park building game of the new “Wonder Park” animated film from Paramount Pictures, from the big screen to your phone.
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wonder-park-magic-rides-game/id1447423127
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixowl.wonderpark
SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2019 – Pixowl, a leading creator of “make your own world” experiences, today announced it has launched Wonder Park Magic Rides, a new amusement park building adventure game, on the App Store and Google Play. As the official park building game of the new “Wonder Park” animated film from Paramount Pictures opening tomorrow, Wonder Park Magic Rides, allows players to create the amusement park of their dreams with June, Boomer, and the rest of the Wonder Park gang. As seen in today’s launch trailer, players will build and customize their theme park, create fully animated rides, interact with June and other film characters, and entertain visitors to put the wonder in their Wonder Park.
In Wonder Park Magic Rides,, players can become the creator of the most wonderful park on the planet with awesome roller coasters, stunning attractions, and colorful decorations. Starting with an abandoned park, players create their own amusement park experience including everything from wonderiffic rides to sweet and savory treats for visitors. It’s more than building a park—it’s also about decorating and customizing your park and keeping visitors happy and excited! Favorite characters from the “Wonder Park” movie such as June, Boomer, and Greta are on hand to help players via narrative quests that unfold the story of the park.
“Wonder Park Magic Rides brings to mobile the thrill of creating your own amusement park with beloved characters from the film,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and Co-Founder of Pixowl. “Players can create their own rich park adventure as they build attractions, interact with characters, craft items, and strive to keep visitors happy while stopping pesky Chimpanzombies from destroying their creations!“
In addition to the creative fun of building your amusement park, Wonder Park Magic Rides, offers a sophisticated park management simulation. Players will not only craft rides and similar attractions, but also build concession stands and gather ingredients to craft snacks such as burgers, popcorn, and candy apples to increase visitor satisfaction. It’s up to the player to attract more visitors and keep them happy with fun rides and food and drinks—all of which creates funds to expand the park. Players can amass an assortment of cute, collectible Wonder Chimps while keeping an eye out to make sure that destructive Chimpanzombies don’t mess up their hard work! It’s not easy to run a Wonder Park, after all!
- Build Your Own Wonder Park: Build and customize the park of your dreams, just as in the movie!
- Create Awesome Rides: Build fully animated roller coasters, spinning rides, ferris wheels, and flying chair rides—then watch them go!
- Play with Your Favorite Characters: Interact with June and Boomer, and then get to know the other film characters through narratives and animated tasks
- Manage a Theme Park: Collect, craft, and sell items to keep visitors happy and coming back for more
- Collect Wonder Chimps: Collect all your favorite Wonder Chimps—but watch out for Chimpanzombies trying to destroy your park attractions!
- Entertain Park Visitors: Visitors will send you on hundreds of fun quests—fulfill their wishes to gain experience and unlock even more content!
Get ready to bring your Wonder Park to life! Wonder Park Magic Rides, is now available for iOS and Android as a free download, with optional in-game purchases.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco, with development studios in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Pixowl, Inc. is a mobile-game development company that creates and combines player-centric worldbuilding experiences and character-driven narratives. Pixowl’s experienced international team of dynamic innovators, developers, and artists give mobile and PC gamers the ability to build worlds featuring both original and IP-based content such as The Sandbox, Peanuts: Snoopy’s Town Tale, Garfield: Survival of the Fattest, and Goosebumps HorrorTown among others. Pixowl was acquired in 2018 by Animoca Brands and is in the process of launching the blockchain version of its hit franchise, The Sandbox, which is one of the most anticipated blockchain games. For more information about Pixowl, please visit www.pixowl.com or friend and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
About Animoca Brands
Animoca Brands (ASX: AB1) leverages gamification, blockchain, and artificial intelligence technologies to develop and publish a broad portfolio of mobile products including games such as The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes as well as products based on popular intellectual properties such as Garfield, Snoopy, Thomas & Friends™, Ever After High and Doraemon. Animoca Brands is the exclusive China distributor of CryptoKitties. The Company is based in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland, and Argentina. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or get updates by following Animoca Brands on Facebook or Twitter.
# # #
The Sandbox Evolution Featured on Stores
Only a few hours live and we are featured on “New Games we love” in #iOS App Store of US, UK, France & Netherlands! We’re also featured on the Google Play #Android store! Thanks to the support and love from all the Sandboxers!
Play God & Create Worlds! Download >> http://bit.ly/TSBEvolution
Update 1.9990: New Cutethulu Monster!
The new update of The Sandbox is now available, download it now!
What’s new in The Sandbox 1.9990?
- New Monster: Cutethulu. A giant flying Monster that can summon hordes of minions through portals and invoke a Meteor shower down to rain upon its foes.
- New Enemy: Spawn of Cutethulu: Flying minions that serve Cutethulu that kamikaze in its name with an explosive attack that turns most living elements into Aberrations.