Bring more Destruction to your worlds!
Did you enjoy playing with Lighting, Earthquake, Tornado or the Nuke? This update adds 8 new exciting Natural Disasters or elements that cause them. Bring destruction and show you are a god with no mercy on your universes!!
- Geyser: It absorbs Liquids anywhere below and generates a burst of Gases. Try placing it above Oil and Acid!
- Fire Whirl: A raging Fire Tornado that burns and destroys everything in its path.
- Tsunami: A tidal wave that will pass through the whole level, from left to right, destroying anything in its path!
- Acid Tsunami: This Tsunami is even worse than the normal one. A giant wave of corrosive Acid!
- Lava Tsunami: A scorching surge of molten Lava. Instantly destroys organic particles like Mud or Wood.
- Smog: If too much of this polluting smoke reaches the atmosphere, everyone will start to suffocate. Use Trees to reduce the smog levels.
- Acid Steam: A gas with the same destructive properties as Acid. Can trigger Acid rain if too much of it reaches the atmosphere.
- Rainbow: This light phenomenon will become more visible in the presence of Rain.
Craft & Control Dynamic Contraptions
Meet the Brainiac! Craft dynamic contraptions, use it with our interactive blueprints
Download (Free) => http://bit.ly/TSBEvolution
- Create very advanced contraptions that player can move to fit into several bodies such as Tortodrone, Spaceship, Deathbomber, Megadrill
- Make your own multi-pixels combination with existing elements and assemble them, move them, transport materials or activate separate actions
- 7 new Textures available to make your Brainiac-controlled structures with
- 2 new campaigns will guide you through the inner working of the Brainiac and let you craft amazing stuff!
Snoopy goes to the Summer Camp!
Experience an adventure in Summer Camp with your favorite Characters! Download NOW for FREE!
- Travel to the summer camp, and live a beautiful trip to nature.
- Participate from contests and explore the forest with Snoopy and Woodstock.
- Build your perfect summer camp and give it life with all the new content.
- Craft all new objects to earn the scout badge, and maybe reach the final special reward!
- 14 New Items to collect and craft, such as Skateboard, Explorers hat and Fishing rod.
- 15 New Animations to perform in summer camp and have the best time ever.
- 14 New Buildings, such as Pine forest, Tribal Woodstock’s Totem and the Sequoia!
Pixowl Announces At Licensing Show, Las Vegas, It Will Create Thrilling New Goosebumps® Mobile Game, Goosebumps HorrorTown
PIXOWL TO CREATE THRILLING NEW GOOSEBUMPS® MOBILE GAME, GOOSEBUMPS HORRORTOWN
Players Will Build and Manage a Spooky Town Featuring Well-known Monsters from Scholastic’s bestselling Goosebumps book series, Inquisitive Humans and Story-Driven Quests
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (May 23rd, 2017) – Pixowl, a San Francisco and Buenos Aires based game developer, today announced at Licensing Show in Las Vegas, it has teamed up with Scholastic to bring the popular Goosebumps™ series by R.L. Stine, one of the best-selling series of all-time with more than 350 million English language books in print, to mobile platforms with Goosebumps HorrorTown, a new character-driven city building game. Scheduled to release for Halloween 2017 for iOS and Android devices, the game will put fans in charge of an eerie town that’s home to a range of inquisitive humans–and to a large number of wickedly beloved Goosebumps characters from Slappy to The Mummy to Lawn Gnomes, all of whom can interact with the human denizens through original content and stories.
Pixowl has established itself as a leader in developing character-driven mobile city-builder games based on IP from major comics, movies and iconic brands. With this new partnership, Pixowl continues its impressive lineup of brand partnerships that includes Garfield, Snoopy, PAC-MAN and Ghostbusters with more to be announced this year. Goosebumps HorrorTown adds one of the most beloved horror-themed franchises of all time to the studio’s lineup with a game designed to appeal to mid-core gamers who have grown up on the Goosebumps book series.
“As big fans of the Goosebumps series our team is having a blast putting R.L. Stine’s scariest monsters into a new interactive world where the players have control,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO of Pixowl. “Goosebumps HorrorTown will feature nosy humans and frightening monsters living side by side –what could go wrong in such a peaceful suburban town?”
In Goosebumps HorrorTown, players will try to build the largest town with the most complete collection of Goosebumps monsters. With both human and monster playable characters available, players will collect resources, scare humans, investigate monster activities and explore the map to find new areas and adventures to unlock. The game features original content for fans with animations and missions for humans and the dozens of available monsters. Monsters can scare humans to obtain special materials to obtain new monsters, and humans can spy on monsters to find out what’s going on in their town. As players raise their experience level, they can unlock new content, grow their town and discover chillingly fun new adventures.
More details about Goosebumps HorrorTown will be revealed in the future.
“We are excited about bringing Goosebumps to life in this exciting new platform giving fans of the bestselling book series another way to interact with this rich brand,” said Caitlin Friedman VP, Film/TV Development and Brand Strategy, Scholastic Entertainment
Players can pre-register at www.goosebumps.town to be informed of latest developments and updates of the game, or follow Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GoosebumpsHorrorTown
Celebrating 5 years of The Sandbox!
The whole team at Pixowl is very excited to celebrate the fifth anniversary of our popular pixel world-building franchise, THE SANDBOX, with a major announcement today! Enjoy a limited time discount of 80% OFF The Sandbox Evolution for iOS and Android devices and PC from May 15th–30th