PIXOWL / The Sandbox Evolution
The Sandbox Evolution is the sequel to the 2D pixel-art world builder game The Sandbox, which was downloaded on iOS, Android and PC over 16M times!
Use your godly powers to craft amazing pixel worlds or destroy the universe! Welcome to The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game. Play with physics, over 170 elements and controllable heroes. Make your own games or levels, and then share your creations online. There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
Change your Hero Skin!
New Update is out now, download it here http://bit.ly/TSBEvolution This update brings exciting stuff for both players and creators!
+ New SKINS system: choose which Hero you want to be!
Play inside any user-made level and choose among 27 new skins for our 3 most popular heroes: Arnold, Avatar and Brainiac. Do you want to be a Hitman, a Rambo, a Terminator, a Disco Dancer, a Pumpkin Head, a Lizard, a Zombie, a Rapper or a Diva?
+ TRY any element you like before you fully unlock it.
Bring more Destruction to your worlds!
Did you enjoy playing with Lighting, Earthquake, Tornado or the Nuke? This update adds 8 new exciting Natural Disasters or elements that cause them. Bring destruction and show you are a god with no mercy on your universes!!
- Geyser: It absorbs Liquids anywhere below and generates a burst of Gases. Try placing it above Oil and Acid!
- Fire Whirl: A raging Fire Tornado that burns and destroys everything in its path.
- Tsunami: A tidal wave that will pass through the whole level, from left to right, destroying anything in its path!
- Acid Tsunami: This Tsunami is even worse than the normal one. A giant wave of corrosive Acid!
- Lava Tsunami: A scorching surge of molten Lava. Instantly destroys organic particles like Mud or Wood.
- Smog: If too much of this polluting smoke reaches the atmosphere, everyone will start to suffocate. Use Trees to reduce the smog levels.
- Acid Steam: A gas with the same destructive properties as Acid. Can trigger Acid rain if too much of it reaches the atmosphere.
- Rainbow: This light phenomenon will become more visible in the presence of Rain.
Craft & Control Dynamic Contraptions
Meet the Brainiac! Craft dynamic contraptions, use it with our interactive blueprints
Download (Free) => http://bit.ly/TSBEvolution
- Create very advanced contraptions that player can move to fit into several bodies such as Tortodrone, Spaceship, Deathbomber, Megadrill
- Make your own multi-pixels combination with existing elements and assemble them, move them, transport materials or activate separate actions
- 7 new Textures available to make your Brainiac-controlled structures with
- 2 new campaigns will guide you through the inner working of the Brainiac and let you craft amazing stuff!
Celebrating 5 years of The Sandbox!
The whole team at Pixowl is very excited to celebrate the fifth anniversary of our popular pixel world-building franchise, THE SANDBOX, with a major announcement today! Enjoy a limited time discount of 80% OFF The Sandbox Evolution for iOS and Android devices and PC from May 15th–30th
Drive 6 new Vehicles: Tank, Helicopter, Mecha and more!
DRIVERS, START YOUR ENGINES! Drive 6 new Vehicles with your favorite heroes behind the wheel.
Let’s go for a spin in a Tank, Helicopter, BattleMech, Submarine, Reaptire or the Bathysphere
These new vehicles will expand the gameplay for every character you use with them!
6 NEW VEHICLES: A NEW TYPE OF CONTROLLABLE ENTITY
+ Tank: This mighty war machine can shoot explosive shells to obliterate your enemies.
+ BattleMech: A powerful, rocket-propelled humanoid vehicle that can hover and blast electricity to kill enemies and electrify Metal wires.
+ Attack Helicopter: Armed with a machine gun and missiles, this small helicopter is a force of destruction!
+ Submarine: This vehicle can submerge and shoot torpedoes to deal with any foes you encounter underwater.
+ Reaptire: The Reaptire is a big, spiked wheel of destruction turned into a vehicle. It can climb any surface by moving towards it and explodes spectacularly on death!
+ Hazard Bathysphere: Less mobile than the Submarine, but resistant to Acid and Lava, this Bathysphere is used in hazardous environments.