Enjoy a Valentine’s Day with all your favorite Snoopy characters!
Valentine’s Day is here! Wrap and craft sweets for your favorite Peanuts characters! The event will officially start on February 6th.
Play now and download for Free
- 1 New Character: Harold Angel!
- +10 Buildings like a DJ Cabin, Glitter Hearts and a Romantic Park!
- +10 Animations like “The First Greeting Card”, “Just Passing By…” and “Best Movie Ever!”
- +8 Items to collect and craft such as “Dancer Outfit”, “Disco Tickets” and “Cinema Snack”.
- +12 New Narratives!
- New zone available!
- New level!
- New packs!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Snoopy!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Snoopy reads a letter from Lila while Lucy, Charlie and Linus struggle to celebrate love.
Download the latest Event of the game => http://bit.ly/snoopytowntale
- Meet Lila! Who is she? Why is Snoopy acting so strange?
- Share Sweets and Chocolates with your favorite characters.
- Help Charlie Brown in his first date!
- 1 New Character! Lila!
- 20+ New Decorations like the Flower Castle, Pink Tree and the Perfumerie.
- 10+ New Items like Caramel Waffle, Love Breakfast and Walnut Chocolate cookie!
- 15+ New animations celebrate Valentines
Thanksgiving is coming to Snoopy’s Town!
Enjoy a hearty Thanksgiving meal with all your favourite characters! Play now at Snoopy’s Town
- Start the holiday season harvesting new Items.
- Cook your favourite dish with Snoopy’s help.
- Prepare and decorate the Thanksgiving table.
- 7 New buildings, such as Outside Grill, Carrot Farm and Thanksgiving Statue.
- 4 New animations, such as Grill the turkey, Popcorn time and Harvest.
- 9 New Items, such as Corn Bread, Strawberry Dessert and Turkey
Pixowl Announces At Licensing Show, Las Vegas, It Will Create Thrilling New Goosebumps® Mobile Game, Goosebumps HorrorTown
PIXOWL TO CREATE THRILLING NEW GOOSEBUMPS® MOBILE GAME, GOOSEBUMPS HORRORTOWN
Players Will Build and Manage a Spooky Town Featuring Well-known Monsters from Scholastic’s bestselling Goosebumps book series, Inquisitive Humans and Story-Driven Quests
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (May 23rd, 2017) – Pixowl, a San Francisco and Buenos Aires based game developer, today announced at Licensing Show in Las Vegas, it has teamed up with Scholastic to bring the popular Goosebumps™ series by R.L. Stine, one of the best-selling series of all-time with more than 350 million English language books in print, to mobile platforms with Goosebumps HorrorTown, a new character-driven city building game. Scheduled to release for Halloween 2017 for iOS and Android devices, the game will put fans in charge of an eerie town that’s home to a range of inquisitive humans–and to a large number of wickedly beloved Goosebumps characters from Slappy to The Mummy to Lawn Gnomes, all of whom can interact with the human denizens through original content and stories.
Pixowl has established itself as a leader in developing character-driven mobile city-builder games based on IP from major comics, movies and iconic brands. With this new partnership, Pixowl continues its impressive lineup of brand partnerships that includes Garfield, Snoopy, PAC-MAN and Ghostbusters with more to be announced this year. Goosebumps HorrorTown adds one of the most beloved horror-themed franchises of all time to the studio’s lineup with a game designed to appeal to mid-core gamers who have grown up on the Goosebumps book series.
“As big fans of the Goosebumps series our team is having a blast putting R.L. Stine’s scariest monsters into a new interactive world where the players have control,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO of Pixowl. “Goosebumps HorrorTown will feature nosy humans and frightening monsters living side by side –what could go wrong in such a peaceful suburban town?”
In Goosebumps HorrorTown, players will try to build the largest town with the most complete collection of Goosebumps monsters. With both human and monster playable characters available, players will collect resources, scare humans, investigate monster activities and explore the map to find new areas and adventures to unlock. The game features original content for fans with animations and missions for humans and the dozens of available monsters. Monsters can scare humans to obtain special materials to obtain new monsters, and humans can spy on monsters to find out what’s going on in their town. As players raise their experience level, they can unlock new content, grow their town and discover chillingly fun new adventures.
More details about Goosebumps HorrorTown will be revealed in the future.
“We are excited about bringing Goosebumps to life in this exciting new platform giving fans of the bestselling book series another way to interact with this rich brand,” said Caitlin Friedman VP, Film/TV Development and Brand Strategy, Scholastic Entertainment
Players can pre-register at www.goosebumps.town to be informed of latest developments and updates of the game, or follow Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GoosebumpsHorrorTown
Snoopy’s Town – Valentine’s Day Update is out!
Love is in the air – you’re going to love the Valentine’s Day update! Download it now for FREE!
VALENTINE’S DAY EVENT
• Craft new items only available in this event to unlock new content!
• Obtain all the items before the event ends to get the “Love Sculpture” – it will instantly provide items!
• 33 new buildings and decorations, like the Dancing Stage, Love Sculpture & more
• 21 new animations, like the Dancing Practice, Dance Contest & more
• 12 new items to collect & craft, like Love Perfume, Valentine´s Gift & Chocolate Bear!