Pixowl is looking to incorporate experienced Senior Unity Developers to work on our Voxel based game The Sandbox (https://www.sandbox.game/).
To apply to any of the roles listed below, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for GD or Art positions) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
● Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications.
● Create authoring and/or debugging tools.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Create groundbreaking new features for our users and for internal use.
● Degree in computer science/information technology or relevant professional experience.
● At least 2 years of experience in using Unity and more than 3 years in game development.
● Shipped at least one Unity game.
● C++/C# programming experience.
● Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math and Data Oriented mindset.
● Deep understanding of Unity asset and build pipeline.
● Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
● Experience with Git or other DVCS.
● Able to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
● Experience with Unity new Data Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS).
● Experience with Unity new Scripted Render Pipeline.
● Experience developing and optimizing for mobile devices (iOS, Android).
● Advanced rendering/Shaders.
Send CV in English to email@example.com
Pixowl is waiting for you
Check all available jobs positions at http://pixowl.com/jobs/