Pixowl is currently expanding its team in Buenos Aires and looking for a full time QA Tester Senior / Semi-Senior to work with the best people to develop the best games!
To apply to any of the roles listed below, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for GD or Art positions) to: email@example.com
Duties & responsibilities:
• Test cases development: identify and resolve problems.
• Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner.
• Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build.
• Enter clear and concise tickets into bug tracking database (Redmine or similar).
• Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers.
• Assist the Marketing department by taking screenshots and video capturing.
• Work closely with other QA members.
• Must be autonomous and punctual.
Knowledge and skills
• Experience in the QA position.
• Comfortable using/installing iOS, Android, Amazon and Steam.
• Fluent English; specially written communication skills.
• Ability to give optimization feedback about the current games.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Passion for video games.
• Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Pro-activity will be appreciated.
Send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pixowl is waiting for you
Check all available jobs positions at http://pixowl.com/jobs/