Pixowl is currently expanding its team in Buenos Aires and looking for a full time Game Designer / Game Analyst to work with the best people to develop the best games!
Pixowl is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with demonstrable experience to join our team. This position will be responsible for multiple game projects on mobile platform, including tablets.
To apply to any of the roles listed below, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for GD or Art positions) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your responsibility is to understand how a game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it, identifying and developing the purchase drivers in the game economy context, and providing constant data-driven recommendation on design, tuning and pricing in order to improve game financial performance.
• Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills.
• Mastery of Excel.
• Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market. (specially on mobile).
• Passion for games on all existing formats: board games, card games, sports, paper RPGs, gambling, all genres of videogames.
• Design orientation: Tycoon Games / Citybuilders / TimeManagement.
• Previous experience in econometrics / data mining
• Experience in community managing, marketing or product manager
• Systems and Database Queries knowledge
• Previous experience as game designer, social designer or gambling designer
Send CV in English to email@example.com
Check all available jobs positions at http://pixowl.com/jobs/