Pixowl is currently expanding its team in Buenos Aires and looking for a full time experienced developer who can develop iOS or Android videogames to work with the best people to develop the best games! Pixowl is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with demonstrable experience to join our team. This position will be responsible for multiple game projects on mobile platform, including tablets.
To apply to any of the roles listed below, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for GD or Art positions) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience/skills
• Fluency in English language
• Proficient in C / C++
• Excellent team and communication skills required.
• Passion for making and playing innovative games.
• Exposure to C# / Objective C / JSON / XML
• Working experience with Cocos2D or Cocos2DX frameworks
• 3+ years working in the videogame industry in the area of iOS / Android platforms
• You can optimize code for performance, scalability and clarity
What We Value in our Developers:
• A genuine passion for game development
• Respect for development guidelines: Your code should not only work, it has to be * created in a way that other people in the organization can understand and reuse
Send CV in English to email@example.com
Check all available jobs positions at http://pixowl.com/jobs/