Pixowl is recruiting!
Pixowl’s experienced international team of dynamic innovators, developers, and artists that give mobile and PC gamers the ability to build worlds featuring both original and IP-based content such as The Sandbox, Peanuts: Snoopy’s Town Tale, Garfield: Survival of the Fattest, and Goosebumps HorrorTown among others.
Pixowl is currently expanding its team in Buenos Aires and looking to work with the best people to develop the best games!
To apply to any of the roles listed below, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for GD or Art positions) to: email@example.com
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with demonstrable Narrative Designer experience to join our team in multiple game projects on mobile platform.
As a Game Narrative Designer you’ll be in charge of creating original content and believable characters as well as optimizing player experience by engaging and surprising our players. You will collaborate artists and level designers to present innovative ideas for our large database of games.
By writing a LiveOps strategy plan for all upcoming in-game events and mini events, you will become one of the most important gears in the Pixowl machinery!
You’ll review, edit and polish all narrative aspects while providing your narrative insight and ideas!
• Collaborate with artists and level designers to create mind-blowing, cute and engaging characters.
• Write a LiveOps strategy plan, including defining the upcoming in-game Events and Mini-Events, their structure and specific contents
• Define list of contents for game updates based on seasonal or IP-specific related themes (Christmas, Halloween, you name it!)
• Edit and polish narrative dialogue for the in-game character-driven missions. You are the master or the script.
• Collaborate directly with design, technical and artists teams to ensure their considerations and requirements are reflected in the scripts.
• Ensure fluid and dynamic narrative progression in each section of the game. Make sure design systems are well implemented and functioning
• Help players understand the core game goals and meta-game goals. Let’s keep it simple and clear!
• Produce and edit documentation to develop a solid creative core for both the game and its team.
• Perfect written English and English comprehension and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 2+ years of experience as an editor, screenwriter, narrative designer, or equivalent within the games industry or a comparable industry.
• A solid understanding of story and game structure and how they can be integrated successfully.
• Passion for storytelling and games!
• Vast knowledge of successful intellectual properties in today’s popular culture
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work well under tight deadlines.
• Ability to collaborate constructively with both small and large interdisciplinary teams.
• Published editing work and writing, in games or otherwise, preferably within the genre.
• Experience playing city-builder games
• Experience with Live-Ops on Mobile Games
Send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pixowl wants you to be the best you can be! We work with the best talents!
Check all available jobs positions at http://pixowl.com/jobs/